Friday, November 28, 2008

My Life in Movie Format chapter 2

The first time I officially got drunk, it was a real mess. I was at a small get together in a friends parents basement/bar. We were making screwdrivers. Quickly I got so drunk tthat I blacked out. From what I was told, I fell out of the tree house. Then I peed in front of the group of skater kids that had shown up without my being aware of them. The next day I went to school and I was still drunk. Also, there was my uncles wedding. I was taking "sips" off everyones drinks. I ended up on stage singing Sowing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears. It was a good time and that is still one of my favorite songs. All this stuff happened before I was old enough for high school.

For some reason, I did a 360 (as one teacher called it) in high school. I got really into hardcore music and going to shows and I did really good in school at the same time. I made National Honor Society my junior year. They asked me to join as a sophmore but I thought it was too nerdy. When I told my mother that, she insisted that I join in my junior year so I figure "why not?". I received a lot of awards my senior year and graduated 4th in my class.

Close to graduation I started dating a friend from Boston. He got me into weed and drinking again. On the day of my graduation party, my mothers friend gave me some champage. The party ended early because I got drunk and passed out. The next day I moved in with my boyfriend in Boston.

No comments: